Columbus Dessert Festival 2020
Columbus' Second Annual DESSERT FESTIVAL is happening on Sunday October 18th 2020
This curated Dessert Festival will feature the very best sweets in the city. Guests will sample desserts from 20+ Columbus treat makers!
When: Sunday, October 18th, 11:00am-4:00pm
Where: Wolf Commerce Park
475 Village Park Drive, Powell, Ohio 43065
5 Available Time Slots
Ticket includes 20+ dessert samples
The Midwest Dessert Festival team has been busy behind the scenes making some big decisions regarding the upcoming Columbus Dessert Festival. The festival was originally scheduled to take place on Sunday April 26th but was postponed with a new date of October 18th.
At this time we don't feel confident that we will be able to safely pull off an in-person mass gathering in the fall. In order to keep the event alive in some capacity we've decided to organize a version of the event with contactless pickup.
- Columbus Dessert Festival Drive-Thru will still take place on Sunday October 18th from 11am-4pm
- We will still sell tickets with different time slots for treat box pick-up
- Location will be moved from The Grand Event Center at Grandview Yard to the Midwest Dessert Fest office in Powell, Ohio. 475 Village Park Drive, Powell, Ohio 43065
- Ticket holders will drive thru on Sunday October 18th during their designated time slot to pickup a treat box filled with treats from 20 of Columbus' best dessert makers. Box will also include additional dessert themed surprises.
ONE TICKET REQUIRED PER TREAT BOX
- Voting for Best Dessert will take place digitally and winner will be announced following the event.
- Those who purchased tickets for the in person event that was to occur on April 26th can use their tickets and same time slot for the new drive-thru format on October 18th.